Thursday, July 8, 2010

Soulcast is Gone?!!!WHAT?!!!Noooooooooooooooo!!!!



www.soulcast.com (the Don-Chi Chi of all blog sites) is now showing "500 - Internal Server Error!!!!"
News is all over catch22 (Boring Wannabe Sister blogg site) and they seem to be mocking about it!
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
No No Nooooooooooooo!!!!!
What is going on here?!!!!This is a joke right?!!!


Oh,oops false alarm! Its on now!!!Tee hee!!!

That begs the question. It happened to windows live blogging site. System seemed to have gone overload and it got shut down. Millions lost their blogs n contacts. Hmmm, what if blogger crashed???

7 comments:

  1. I will just cry - maybe its time to export all my posts now...what will i show my children i did in my youth? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually download my blog weekly, maybe I should do it more often?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never even thought of doing it. Maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't be the end of the world. One would adapt, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @neefemi: You would definitely cry-all those quality music reviews,n years n days of posts!!!

    @Myne: Haven't noticed a download button. Is there such? I keep a copy of most posts on my hard drive, though with how much its piling been thinking to delete the folder.

    @NaijaLines: Yeah sort of, I guess one would adapt.Internet would go quiet for a while. Blogger's about 5th most visited web site, last i checked. N some poll "claimed" Nigerians make up a significant portion of that number.

    @YN: Hey-Hey!!!You have a good number of posts too, you might want to consider that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAIT!! WHAT!

    Whoa! WHOA! WHOA!
    Blogger can crash???!!

    How how how???

    DUDE abeg how do I export my posts??
    Shit shit shit!!

    Come and help me oooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not thought of it, but now that you mentioned, think i just have to back up my posts. It will so not be funny at all

    ReplyDelete