Friday, October 7, 2011

all the world's a mini skirt and random blogs..

Good girls are the best,but a skank will always make a man look back.Matter of fact,a girl who knows how to hike a mini skirt and has mastered the abc's of seduction owns even your married man.#womaninthestreet,freakinbed-is all I want for xmas;-).

Just like the girl on the 9th floor.Once she gets off her sit,every guy observes the ritualistic 10seconds of silence-as if in worship of her winding buttocks and the wild places her hips take our minds to.

Have you heard the one of,#we live in a world of condoms?Talking about latex,never realized how highly sudsided they are in nigeria!No wonder the stagerring teenage preggers in here!

I've given up on the quest to tame my sex-thang.It is such a lost battle.I've been adviced to find me a girl who will screw my brains out.You know,the kind of woman who #does you,then gets off to light a cigarette whilst waiting for your limp d#*k to recouperate.

So on the flip side,I'm being wooed by a guy in the office.Suggestive emails,naughty winks,date pleas,the works.I always knew my loud laughter will get me in trouble soon.

Today I considered the fleeting thought of kissing a man.Brrrr..and that's not the coming winter's chill.

Talking about winter,ooooh,this one's going to be the worst.To all my accomplices heRe in yonder land,pls keep tabs on each one the other!

Because I am not totally unaware that my chances of going to heaven has been slipping away since the past year,I joined a christian help group in central london for people who are loosing grip of faith.It was however funny (in a sad sort of way) when it was my turn to tell my 'story' last week.After I was done,everybody was quiet.Go figure,you know you're in a bad place when you already know the text.

Talking about faith,pish,it seems to me (and my small understanding)that having faith back home was both a necessity and a fad.The real test,for me at least,is keeping faith when it becomes the unpopular alternative.

I need a date.Need a fun day out soon,and a blind date should add to the spontaneity;)

17 comments:

  1. ah...had a good laugh with this one!

    Whatever happened to Tz? Blind dates are horrible!!! sheesh!!! you better stick with the familiar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! ive missed reading this blog. i hope youre back for good now. anyways sha. im blind, and ill date you. blind date :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. looool @ miss Insomnia, that should work perfectly.
    If you need a blind date to have fun T.Notes, go get it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallos!!!Its the laptop thing that's messing me up!I missss reading blogs all night.Using a phone takes foreva,I fall asleep b4 d page is done loading.And u know the thing with the squint eyes BB screens.Sheesh!

    @akiah:Tz's moved to Paris after m.sc was done.Haha,seems u'v had some nasty blind dates!Tell tell!

    @Insomnia:lol!Beware,I might take that as more than ur usual witty sarcasm!We can grope our way all thru d city nights together!Add to d wildness.Wink?!

    @Coy introvert:Hi-5!!!Its that zing of meeting someone for d first time...kissing someone for the 1st time...eviiiiiillllll!ok,no kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your situation is becoming more critical by the day!!! *in Naija accent*

    You better let 'kini' set its priorities right asap!

    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. T pleasssssseee get a wife who can do all d tins you want *in bed* so that you can be on track for your heavenly goals.
    Hope ur enjoying ur new job cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. (In dialect of chief zebudaiya-new masqeurade),so you are laugh at me musco!No problem,I will deal with you later.

    @precious kiky:Thanks.And yeah,new job's tougher than anticipated-quants,programming and statistics,but good so far.Advice looks perfect on papaer,but its also on account of such aspirations that men like musco are remaining single at age xyz and becoming a sexual nuisance to society:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tell ke? on blogosphere? biko i have a reputation at stake!!!

    i dey your back!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lolololol! Fantastic... there you go exposing yourself again! Lol!...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang,is Stils the hottest or what?!

    @Kiah:Awww come-on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. At least you're honest, and sincere. Your chances of going to Heaven are greater than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. incredible bad ass lol. I think u need to quit taking faith as an unporpular alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *strolling past, scooping ice cream, blogger wont let me sign in*



    XXX
    thePETprojects

    ReplyDelete
  14. Talking about faith,pish,it seems to me (and my small understanding)that having faith back home was both a necessity and a fad.The real test,for me at least,is keeping faith when it becomes the unpopular alternative.

    This part is so true. Hope you find your blind date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eh? You are being wooed by a man in the office? What do you look like? I wonder?
    In any case, you may want to er.... er...give it more than fleeting thought? especially since you've been messing with your "heavenly chances" anyways.....
    *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blind date! it could work for you....chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ''the kind of woman who #does you,then gets off to light a cigarette whilst waiting for your limp d#*k to recouperate'' i hear calabar women are amazing

    ReplyDelete